Stichting de Elleboog respects your privacy and does everything to protect it. Below you can read how we deal with your personal data. We process these personal data in accordance with the applicable legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation.
This means that we will, in any case:
- Process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which they are provided, these purposes and types of personal data are described in this Privacy Statement;
- Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data which are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;"
- Ask for your explicit consent if we need this for the processing of your personal data;
- Take appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the security of your personal data is guaranteed;
- Do not disclose personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they are provided;
- Be aware of your rights regarding your personal data, point them out to you and respect them.
Processing of your data
Your personal data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- The handling of contact requests made via our website
- Contracts that are concluded for the use of the Elleboog
- The administration of the manager, the volunteers and the members of the board
Which personal data does Foundation de Elleboog process?
- Name, address, place of residence, e-mail address, telephone number, function within the Elleboog.
- We do not process any special personal data.
The use of the website www.elleboogvelp.nl
Foundation de Elleboog has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure your visit to and use of the website and to prevent misuse of your data. All persons who are aware of your personal data on behalf of St. de Elleboog are obliged to keep this information confidential.
We do not use tracking cookies.
Tracking cookies are cookies that visitors can track during surfing on other websites.
At the request of users of the Elleboog's spaces, the names, email addresses and telephone numbers of the secretary of Foundation de Elleboog are also listed on the website. This can be undone if desired by the parties involved.
If you send us an e-mail, the data you provide us with will be stored as long as is necessary for the full answer and handling of that e-mail.
Disclosure to third parties
The data you provide us with can be provided to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the purposes described above. We use a third party for the provision of the internet environment (webhosting).
We will never disclose personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processor agreement. In this we naturally make the necessary agreements to ensure the security of your personal data.
Furthermore, we will not disclose your personal data to third parties (provide to other parties) unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is that the police requests (personal) data from us in the context of an investigation. In such a case we are obliged to cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide these data.
We can also share personal data with third parties if you give us (in writing) permission for this. You have the right to withdraw this permission at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing prior to the withdrawal. We do not provide personal data to parties that are located outside the EU.
Websites of third parties
This privacy statement does not apply to websites of third parties that are linked to our website by means of links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of these websites before you use these websites.
You have the right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data or to object to the processing of your personal data by Foundation de Elleboog and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You also have the right to know which of your personal data we have recorded, for example, because you want to check, correct, supplement or shield it. If you believe that certain personal data is not relevant to us, you can even have it deleted. You can do this by sending us a written request, enclosing a copy of your identification document, to the above postal address. We will then respond to your request within four weeks.
Modification of this privacy statement We reserve the right to make changes to this statement. If you consult our privacy statement regularly, you will be aware of these changes.